Thursday 4 October 2012

You're Pulled...

Dear Diary,
The time is 1:25am and I feel the most awake I have felt all day. This is just typical. It is well known that I get called a night owl by many people who know me. It can make me feel a little lonely sometimes because as everyone else is fast asleep, and I’m wide awake.
Now is the time I feel mentally best able to concentrate on doing my assignment work as I want to do some now but the pain in my shoulder is really hurting. I can feel all the tendons pulling yet I’m hardly moving it. So frustrating that I can’t use my left hand anymore or otherwise this would have took the load off this bad shoulder.
Today hasn’t been too bad for me pain wise which is nice. It definitely helps by having lots of rest and not over doing it.
I’m going to have to say bye as this pain is getting worse. Before I go though... please place yourself sitting down still and in the tendons in your shoulder are constantly pulling and against each other without even moving your arm. Not only this but that someone is lifting your shoulder round and round in its socket, over and over. This is an example of how much pain I am in so that you can understand a little more.  Goodnight diary.  

1 comment:

  1. ......yes night owl haha!! good to see its been a pain-less day compared to others! maybe abit more rest is needed more often you crazy chick you!!?!?!! aww, goodnight diary is so cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete