Sunday 7 October 2012

Patience...

Dear diary,
After having a lovely sleep over at of my sisters last night, I am feeling very tired tonight.  I had a time.  As my shoulder is hurting me I am trying out my voice recognition software on my laptop to type in my diary entry.
I didn’t sleep very well last night because I was in pain and discomfort.  Anyone with EDS will understand how much we need to live with this condition, so luckily I have the patience to persevere with using this voice recognition!
I am glad that the swelling in my leg has gone down as it was quite swollen yesterday.  The swelling was fluidly and squishy. It was the usual swollen feeling of being heavy and achy. I’m unsure exactly why it has swollen but it keeps doing it, either on the leg or around the foot area. Every day I feel like I am constantly checking to make sure nothing has gotten worse but you have to remember not to let it rule your life although it is hard to strike the balance.
Due to lack of sleep, I will try and make sure I get a good night’s sleep tonight. My body is telling me to go now as it doesn’t have any energy left and the pain levels aren’t too good now. So I will keep you updated in my next diary entry, keep smiling J

3 comments:

  1. dick, youve put you had a good sleep last night then said you didnt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sleep over chick, ha ha! Although there was supposed to be a " - " in between. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooooo! i dont think your reading it the same what i am lol

    ReplyDelete