Wednesday 24 October 2012

Feeling low is a pain.

Dear Diary,

I’m sorry I haven’t wrote to you for a fair few days, today is the first chance I have been able to write. Last week, I felt tired, sore from the blood test, then the flu jab and I have felt too low in myself to write anything.

I think everything just took its toll on me last week with one thing or another. Being in pain, the terrible sleeping pattern and how it was making me feel. It was hard to think positive about things when all you felt was pain. They say ‘don’t think about it’ but you can’t help but think about feeling sore. It overtakes everything else. Things seemed rather overwhelming. I don’t often tell people how I really feel inside, my thoughts are that people have enough things going on in their own lives to hear me talk about my emotions in a deep manner. I also fret to myself that people may think I’m just feeling sorry for myself even though I don’t as there are people worse off than me. E.D.S can cause for its sufferer to have some form of depression (I was diagnosed in early 2008) and I have severe anxiety problems. I think anyone could understand if someone had chronic pain and they had depression, I think some people may not even realise that I too suffer from this as I always smile.

My left arm from the flu jab is a lot better now and the bruising on the right arm, is all green and yellow which I’m glad about.

Next week I have Hydrotherapy again, I’m sure I will gain plenty of benefit from it like I usually do but perhaps more so.

I will write to you again soon Diary, so farewell for now.

1 comment:

  1. It is completely understandable to have times when you just feel low Katie. It is inevitable when you are in constant pain and not sleeping enough for your body and brain to cope.

    And the fact is no one can be positive all of the time.

    Don't feel alone, I'm sure a lot of people can relate to this, I know I did when I read this post.

    I actually wrote a post on my blog on Monday about one of the ways I try to cheer myself up when Im having a low spell. Have a look if you havent read it yet :) http://porcelaindoll-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    Dont hesitate to contact me if you want to talk to someone, even if you just want to vent :)

    Or how about writing a blog post exactly how you are feeling, but then don't publish it? Just getting how you feel out there can be very theraputic, even if no one sees/hears it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete