Wednesday 24 October 2012

Rest in Peace Dorian.

Dear Diary,
I saw this a few weeks ago briefly but read it thoroughly this week. It is very sad with what happened to Dorian, and it really brings it home.
 
 
If only people/medics can understand what it is like living with chronic pain and how bad it really is. It's also very difficult to even try to switch your mind off the pain when you have in many places at once, like I have it in my bad hand, right shoulder, right knee, my ankles even and wherever else feels like its sore. Like I said in my previous post, it does make you feel really low to the point of crying. One thing, I'm glad of though is that I had a heart murmor and was sent to R.M.C.H (Royal Manchester Children's Hospital) under the care of Professor Galasko who diagnosed me at two weeks old with E.D.S. There are so many people who are on a battle to be diagnosed and my heart goes out to them.
This is also one of my reasons why I'm trying to raise awareness about this condition. So please please share about this story and about this facebook page, and my blog littlemissdinkysedsdiary.blogspot.com to help people like me, like Dorian and many other EDSers.  Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment