Thursday 27 December 2012

Knee behaving badly!

Dear Diary,
Apart from going sale shopping this afternoon, I have been trying to rest my bad knee. From the moment I stepped out of bed, I felt my pain in my knee. I weren't sure if I stood on it right til I started walking then I realised it felt dislodged. It was more uncomfortable than normal. 
Then just after I got back home from town, I was lightly leaning on the table whilst standing just looking at my bargains and suddenly my knee started to pop out so had to quickly sit down before it fully popped out. Even after all the dislocations I've had over the years, it still frightens me and probably one of the worst pain your body can feel. It's not just the dislocation itself that frightens me but the thought of collapsing on the floor causing further injury. Tonight was in the kitchen when it went to pop out so you can imagine my anxiety of landing on a hard tiled flooring. 
Tomorrow night, I have my family Christmas party so I want to feel as best as I possibly can. So tonight, I have been on the sofa resting. I'm trying not to think about my knee by deciding what outfit I am going to wear for the party, still not made my mind up yet. 
Anyway, I'm going to have to say bye now as I'm starting to ache typing this. Write to you soon. Keep smiling. Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment