Sunday 6 January 2013

Silent Tears

Dear Diary,
Happy New Year to you! My focus for 2013 is to look after my health and do things at my own pace. Hopefully I can try and do some assignment work for my writing course which gets put on a back burner with struggling tiredness a lot of the time. 
This past week, I struggled with how I have been feeling which has not been very good, unfortunately. At times I have felt so low. I'm just glad and grateful that I have had my family and very close friends to talk to. A lot of it has been because of being in pain, struggling with sleep, my knee keeps popping but there has been other reasons too. However low I have felt, I still try to smile through it all although admittedly, cried to myself at times. 
I am going to see my GP on Friday morning, to discuss about the vitamin d deficiency, my bowl troubles and me feeling low. I'm planning on asking her if she knows what's going on with my other tests and results that I'm still waiting for. 
I also have hydrotherapy on Friday too which will be good for me. 
Anyway, I'm going to go and do a bit of reading to relax me before I go to bed later. Take care and keep smiling... Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment