Tuesday 5 February 2013

Listen to your body.

Dear Diary,
Sorry I haven't wrote to you for a few days. I have just been taking a bit of time out to myself at home with my family. Last week, I felt unwell and was in some pain. You would like to know that I feel a lot better this week. It's just nature ha ha! 
Today I have mostly slept, I've realised that I can go out and do something for a day or two then it tires me out completely. This cold weather doesn't help either. It is funny how you notice a pattern but it's good because you see how your body copes and works. It is important to listen to your body. 
Over the last few days, I have noticed that I've been getting more pain in my right shoulder again. It seems to flare up every now and then. It compensates for me not being able to use my left had as well as it being my good arm. I use it to bounce myself up when I fall into the wall. The weather and over-use aggravates the arthritis so I have to remember to go easy with it. 
This week, I have been looking at venues for my fundraising event and hopefully tomorrow, I will make my decision. 
Anyway, I'm off now so keep smiling and take care. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment