Thursday 15 November 2012

This week so far...

Dear Diary,
Well it's been quite a few days since I last wrote to you so here I am. This week has been a good but tiring week. I went on a social media skills workshop at the local film and media centre for 3 days. I learnt all about a new social network site and bits n' bobs of other sites. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and meeting the others on the course. It made me feel good in myself to realised that I do know about something that is so vital for me and my future.
The only thing is that it has left me very tired indeed, I have slept all day today. Last night I felt pain in my lower back from sitting in the same position. My muscles ached all over as time went on last night.
All week since Sunday night, I have had a bunged up head and sore throat so I've been fighting this too but really wanted to be on top form as much as possible.
One thing I like to say how good it is to be around other people and trying your hardest to do things that help you focus on nice hobbies etc.
Well that is enough from me this time, bye Diary xx

No comments:

Post a Comment